I Heart Jeremy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COSMOPOLITAN Magazine Article (Sept 2002)

2 posters

Go down

COSMOPOLITAN Magazine Article  (Sept 2002) Empty COSMOPOLITAN Magazine Article (Sept 2002)

Post  DebraRatt Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:33 am

Please click on the LINKS on the Lucy Broadbent web site. I will try to post the text later.

Title: I'm successful and sexy but I'm still looking for love.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Last edited by DebraRatt on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total
DebraRatt
DebraRatt

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

COSMOPOLITAN Magazine Article  (Sept 2002) Empty Re: COSMOPOLITAN Magazine Article (Sept 2002)

Post  Marriela Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Wow, thanks, Deb Very Happy
This interview is terrific! The Jeremy's pic is smashing I love you

There is a mismatch between that year - 2005, and some facts, I think:
In this interview Jeremy say: "I am just finishing filming... of "The Singing Detective", and then I go did go onto a TV film... about Dean Martin". "The Singing Detective" was on the theatre in 2003, "Martin and Lewis" was on TV in 2002; also and that in the begining of the article we read following:

"And there’s good news for woman everywhere too. On the eve of the film’s release,
he revealed to Cosmo that he is tired of being on the shelf at the age of forty
and now he is searching for a beautiful but bold woman to share his life with."

From his biografy we know he married in April 2005.
So, I think that this interview was taken maybe somewhere around 2001-2002, not 2005!

Marriela

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

COSMOPOLITAN Magazine Article  (Sept 2002) Empty Re: COSMOPOLITAN Magazine Article (Sept 2002)

Post  DebraRatt Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Thanks - I have corrected the title of the post. Will correct it after we research the reason that it was posted like this? Neutral

DebraRatt
DebraRatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Marriela Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:17 am

Deb, I looked for more information in some of the other JN's fan sites and found one of them posted the whole interview.
This interview is for UK Cosmopolitan Magazine, on September 2002!

Marriela

Back to top Go down

Post  DebraRatt Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:35 am

Thanks Marriela. I have corrected and I truly appreciate your info.

I realize that re-posting all of these "old" items is just for fun.

As we have seen time and time again...the blogs and forums seem to go as fast as they appear. Neutral

I appreciate the updates from the JNML. Joan does one heck of a job keeping everyone informed. (That's a fact.) But it's just nice to have these all in one place for easy reference.

As you already know, the last forum was dissolved without warning before any of us were given the opportunity to save any of our links (or posts).

So. I guess we simply start again? Wink

DebraRatt
DebraRatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Marriela Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:15 am

DebraRatt wrote:I realize that re-posting all of these "old" items is just for fun.

Yes, of course, except for fun, I think these are very good interviews and it's good to have them in any JN's fan site!

DebraRatt wrote:As you already know, the last forum was dissolved without warning before any of us were given the opportunity to save any of our links (or posts).
Oh, yes, so we must already create an own archive on the hard drive on our computer to be able to save the information we post in any of JN fan's site - in case of another unpleasant surprise. I hope that JNI will go down in the history of JN's fan sites just as one exception!

Marriela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down