I Heart Jeremy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I found Mr. Northam!

3 posters

Go down

How I found Mr. Northam! Empty How I found Mr. Northam!

Post  Admin Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:20 pm

I haven't been a fan very long so I am anxious to find out everything about him! One of the movies that really attracted me to him was "Possesion". I was having a girl's only party and we rented a bunch of chick flicks. This was one of them. I like this movie a lot and I cried at the end! Jeremy has this innocent face but he can still be manly, you know? There are still several of his films I need to rent. Can't wait! How I found Mr. Northam! 219270

Last edited by on Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-10-25

http://iheartjeremy.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

How I found Mr. Northam! Empty Re: How I found Mr. Northam!

Post  Jeremy4Ever Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:22 pm

i think he's the sexiest actor in hollywood. his voice is so smooth, just like velvet. i first saw him in happy, texas and after that emma. i really liked possession too.

Jeremy4Ever

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:20 pm

OMG the voice! How could I not bring that up? Shocked Some men are very handsome until they speak. Then the sexiness just goes right out the wondow! LOL! I haven't seen "Happy, TX" yet, but I have seen "Emma". He is fantastic in that. He is so YOUNG! One of the bests part of that film (for me) is when he goes to sit with her when he sees that she's being pouty during the piano recital. I love how he looks over at her and she pretends she wasn't watching him. I thought that was very cute.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-10-25

http://iheartjeremy.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

How I found Mr. Northam! Empty How I found Jeremy

Post  DebraRatt Fri May 11, 2012 7:25 pm

I would have to say that it was PrincessAmerigo's YT video. The one with all of the edited romantic (sex scenes) from his various films and television projects. It was super HOT. Especially the clips from THE TRIBE.

DebraRatt
DebraRatt

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down